Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Hi from Heather
Okay so it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to post a blog (and I've done this before)and not even sure if this is right! I may not be as technology-literate as I hoped!! But things are going well here. Just got back from the beach and working on some wedding things this week before heading back to work next week. I am steadily checking things off my list so I am pumped about that! I had my first dress fitting today and even thought I still LOVE it, that bitch is HOT!! I didn't think I would do a wardrobe change but it might be crucial! Oh and my shoes that I had dyed to match came out PINK!! Since I bought them on sale no refund so I am now on the hunt again! Oh well I'll live! Can't wait to see how we all do with this WOGGing...get it...WAHOO/Blog? Corny but I'm sure it got a smile from one of you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! WOGGing is super corney...but I like it!
ReplyDeleteYou know I smiled!! Wogging...I got it before you even explained!
ReplyDelete