Monday, August 17, 2009

More little sister news

Well something weird must be happening in the land of little sisters....my sister, Stephanie, got engaged this weekend!
She seems so young to me still but I guess at 25 she really isn't that young. She hasn't made any plans and I'm sure they will wait until next summer since she is a teacher so depending on the date she could be closer to 26 when she gets married which is fairly normal. However, my sister never got older than 16 to me....is that weird? I do realize that she owns her own house, teaches young children by profession, and has had this adult relationship for about a year but I literally still picture her in my head around age 16. This is probably b/c she was 16 when I left for college...I think this is just always how it will be! But I am glad she is happy (unlike with previous loser boyfriend also named Chris)! As many of you know, we are night and day so it will be wierd to see her plan a wedding. I am sure it will be super small (like at my grandparents house) and probably not a big to-do as far as planning goes. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, I spent all day Saturday painting at my sister-in-law's new house and started back to the gym this weekend. Needless to say I am a little sore this morning but know I need to get back in the habit! As Brent said, the older we get, the harder is going to be to stay in shape....yes he actually said that! Probably b/c he is turning 30 this year!!

Other than that...not much else going on! I am super excited about seeing everyone soon at Heather's shower next weekend and Wahoo weekend (only 1 month away)!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment