So I am super excited the Wahoo's are finally picking up on the whole blogging thing...or should I say Wogging! If my memory serves me correctly I suggested this several months ago...so I'm glad Ryan set everything up!
Question for you Ryan, are we the only one's who can view and post on the blog?
My update....still trucking along being pregers. I am actually really enjoying being pregnant...but have no fears I still only want two kids! Joey finally felt him kick last week and he was just grinning! He is an active little sucker and gets the hiccups all the time...which is a really weird feeling and I often think to myself it feels like an alien has invaded my body. We are almost certain the name will be Carson Winn (I had to save Hartley just in case next time was a girl...hehe). Hopefully in the next few weeks the nursery furniture and bedding will be in so I will send pics as I go of the progress in the nursery. So far the only thing I have done is clean out the closet. I had to figure out what I would do with all of my clothes in order to make room for his growing wardrobe. I'll admit when I first found out it was a boy I thought to myself...awww but the little girl clothes are so much cuter (and they still are) and there are so many more....however between my mom and Elaine I am realizing the little boy clothes are just as cute! I have attached a picture of the clothes that have been purchased in the last two weeks by his grandmothers (and this does not include all the clothes they still have that they are waiting to give us, nor does it include all the clothes my Aunt Peg and Grandma Hartley have bought). I had my 24 week appt yesterday and everything looks great!! I will get Joey to take a picture soon of my growing belly to send to y'all (but only y'all can look at it!!)....because it is defiantly growing!

Ok sorry, enough baby stuff! In other news, work is going great! We found out last week we were bought out by Aflac. At first I was a little nervous, but after a ton of meetings I have come to realize this is a great opportunity for my company and myself! I had my 10 year HS reunion on the 25th...OMG that made me feel old! But it was a blast seeing everyone! I hate that I missed beer Olympics at the beach, but I have a feeling I may have been a party pooper!
Joey's got dinner ready so let me run!
Glad to hear everyone is doing great! Yay...I am so excited about the Wahoo Blog!!
Love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment