Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going to visit DAD!!

Hey kids! I see the blog action hasn't really picked up but I am going to trying to keep it going! I am heading out tonight to see my dad in VA! He is in town for a high school reunion so I took a few days off to see him and some of my other VA family. I am pretty pumped since I can't even remember for sure when the last time I saw him was! Since he will be in town now means he won't be for Thanksgiving and I am considering not going either. Without him there it's not as much fun and I am kind of exiting about spending Thanksgiving with my mom for the first time since she and my dad got divorced. It will also be fun to be able to go back to Irmo since I rarely go back after my parents moved to BFE and Jessica is throwing Ben's 30th birthday bash that weekend....and CLemson v Carolina!!

Anyway....my flight gets back in Saturday at noon so I will be ready to party hard for Heather's shower!!! Ryan we will miss you but see you in a few weeks! Maria, have fun this weekend....family wedding right? Everyone else, see you Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment