So I am sitting at work bored as hell and thought that I would post the latest goings on in my life. Not too much is new but I was just in Cola on Sunday for my LITTLE sisters 21st bday. Which made me feel super old b/c we are 6 years a part and she isn't supposed to be legal to drink. I aslo felt old the next day when my hangover was enormous and it was not as easy to get over as it used to be. I also had my own stupid moment of the trip when we went out on Sunday night at 12 pm for her first legal drink I realized, after being carded, that I had misplaced my license!!! So I drove 3 hours to be with my sister for her first legal drink and couldn't be served. Yep...my luck.
I met Chandler's boyfriend for the first time. He seems nice enough but reminds my a lot of my old John...scary! And I also found out that he was planning on proposing to her on her bday!!!! I almost had the largest melt down of my life until Chand told me that when she found out what he was going to do she put a quick halt to the question. She was mature enough to say that she didn't want to get engaged until she was out of school and had a real job. So thankfully he had not asked my Dad for permission yet or told his family. But I am very disturbed that my younger sister has a ring waiting for her in some sock drawer right now.....
I am still looking for jobs in Cola and Ben is still looking for a job anywhere. The manager from the club in Cola keeps calling me to come and work for him and hints that in the very near future his Food and Beverage Director will be leaving and he wants me to take over. So if that is the case then i will definitly be taking that opportunity. I plan on coming down and talking to him in the next few weeks to find out more. I am also still waiting to find out more about the PhD program at USC and hopefully will start that next fall. We'll see what the future brings.
Ben is great...still hunting for a teaching job but working at the club watching over pools for now. Other than that I don't have much else going on. I am very excited that i will be seeing all of you very soon. I wish it could actually be sooner b/c I could really use some wahoo time. Hope all is well and can't wait to read everyones updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment