Hello Ladies... thought I would update the blog since no one has posted in a while!! I just want to say that I had a lot of fun over wahoo weekend and enjoyed the relaxation and pampering!
In my neck of the woods... I had that power point presentation tonight. Um..yeah.. it was weird. Not only did I have to present to people from the University of Phoenix but also my fellow candidates.. which was completely weird! So after tonight the woman said she was gonna narrow it down even more and then we would do individual interviews then she would make a final decision. You would think I was applying to be the CEO of a fortune five hundred company or something... jeez! Greg had two interviews this week. Both went well and he has a second interview for one next week. So.. ultimately things are starting to pick up around here which is fabulous. I just would like to say keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming - hopefully one of us will finalize a job soon :) :) Also, Pack and Maria- thanks for the well wishes, I really appreciate it!
In other news... oh right.. I have no other news. Greg and I are doing well and things ultimately are going okay (other than the freaking gallons of rain we've gotten - bleh).
Hope everyone is doing well. Oh... and side not... Greg LOVES the cake balls I brought home. I think I got two bites and he ate the rest-- little oinker.
Links to YouTube videos of Lazy 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RTJd2CGaHE
second video of Lazy 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUItlXFqWs
Don't worry Hales- I didn't upload your blue undies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure you did wonderful on your interview and Hopefully they know what a AMAZING woman they would be getting if they hired you! Can't wait to watch the video! Glad Greg enjoyed the cake balls they are definitely addicting!
ReplyDelete