Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oops!

So, I should have read this thing before heading to SC...umm, little sister news was all new to me! But glad this is getting some use! I will need to figure out how to get alerts when a new blog has been posted!
Anyway, the flight back was good...except that little mishap in the airport with the dress and the yellow polka dotted undies...yikes! I was totally jealous of Jax for having been home for hours by the time i made it home close to 10pm...but its as always, well worth it!
We had my family scholarship golf tournament yesterday for my father's late brother and father...for the 24th year in a row, it was sunny! I've decided I need to figure out how to get married on the same day, to insure nice weather.
well sad to be away from you gals, it was a fun weekend, and looking forward to December! And then looking forward to a fabulous Wahoo weekend sans a bride in 2010...unless Maria or Pack have something to share with us :) Jax get on your thinking cap for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment