Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby-Hoo's First Pictures

So it's only taken me a week to recover from last weekend...but it was so worth it!! Energy just doesn't come as plentiful when your 7 1/2 months pregnant, but a few nights of going to bed at 8:00 has helped. I'm already looking forward to the 2010 Wahoo vaca!! Oh and the you tube videos are fantastic...it makes me want to go back and visit our furry little friends!
We went yesterday and had the 3d ultrasound done and here are the first pictures of our first Baby-Hoo....introducing Carson William McCutcheon!! I may be a little partial but I think he is adorable!!
Love Y'all!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG...It s a real baby...CRAZY but so fabulous!

    And I signed up for the blog thing but I am just a follower and not a friend.... (no comments needed). I somehow made my own new blog page instead of just posting on this one! And now I don't know how to delete my blog that i started??? So not even sure if I did this right???? I shouldn't try to do so many things at once? Help! I think I should call it a night! But I do like the idea of this thing:) Love you all...are we the only followers??? Can I say anything???

    ReplyDelete